Welcome to AWS Community Day India Virtual Edition 2020 workshop based on Machine Learning, designed to inspire and empower you to accelerate innovation, scale effortlessly, and unlock new possibilities. Get the very latest in Machine Learning from AWS ML Hero Jayesh Ahire and AWS Community Leader Sukanya Mandal.
In this 4-hour long virtual workshop, you will learn cloud-based machine learning solutions using AWS. You will learn about the basics of Machine Learning on cloud, Implementing end to end ML pipeline using Amazon SageMaker and applied use cases using AWS AI services focusing on NLP and CV. A fully managed platform to build, train, and deploy machine learning models.
You’ll gain experience on Amazon SageMaker and AWS AI services. Below is a broad list of things covered in the workshop.
- Introduction to Machine Learning
- Amazon SageMaker & AWS AI Services
- Hands-on Labs: AWS AI Services
- Design & Implementation: Build, train and deploy using SageMaker
- Applied use-case (NLP & CV)
Pre-requisites for the workshop
- Active Internet Connection
- Active AWS Account
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes
- Basic knowledge of Python
This workshop is for
- Anyone who is passionate about Machine Learning, and wondering how to get started this might be a good starting point.
- Developers who want to understand concepts behind machine learning and how to implement a machine learning solution on AWS.